Garapa is a golden to honey-brown colour timber, and its interlocked grain has a fine texture. Garapa is highly durable, and has minimal bleed. Our Garapa is kiln-dried, and comes with an independent FSC®100% certification, meaning it is sourced responsibility.
- Country of origin: South America
- Colour: Golden – Honey Brown
- Weathering: Will weather off to a deep silver
- Weathering: Will retain colouring with regular oiling (every 12–18 months) will silver with sun
- Texture: Smooth and interlocked grain
- Bleed: Minimal bleed
- Life expectancy: 15 to 30 years1
- Certification: FSC® 100%
- 140 x 19 (Smooth both sides)
- 45 x 19 – 240 x 45 (Custom sizes available upon request)
- Exterior joinery
- Exterior furniture
- Life expectancy is contingent upon correct installation, maintenance and care.